Before proceeding, be sure to have created an email account and to have installed a free TLS certificate on your server.
1. Log into Gmail
2. Navigate to your GMail settings by clicking on the gear icon at the top right and then clicking on settings
3. Navigate to the Accounts and Imports tab and scroll down to the section labelled Send Mail as:. Click on Add another email address. This will open in a new tab or window
4. From the new window, enter the name of the email sender and the email address and click Next
5. On the next screen, enter mail.mydomain.com in the STMP Server field (replacing mydomain.com with your domain name). Enter the email and password created from your hosting account. Select Port 587 and check Secured connection using TLS (recommended). Click on Add Account
If everything went well, you should see a screen like the following, asking you to confirm your verification. Implement the instructions on this screen to complete your verification and begin sending emails from Gmail.
You can also learn how to receive emails using Gmail
- Email, SSL
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Before proceeding, be sure to have created an email account and to have installed a TLS...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution