These Terms of Service are an agreement between Hostavisa.com, LLC ("Hostavisa" or "us" or "our") and you ("User" or "you" or "your"). This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the products and services made available by Hostavisa and of the Hostavisa.com website (collectively, the "Services"). By using the Services, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to use or access the Services.
- Account Eligibility
By using our services, you agree that you are:
- Eighteen (18) years or older.
- You are authorized to represent any party you claim to represent, if you use our services on behalf of another user.
- If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a corporate entity, you represent and warrant that you have the legal authority to bind such corporate entity to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, in which case the terms "you", "your", "User" or "customer" shall refer to such corporate entity.
You are responsible for providing accurate information on registration and billing forms, including your email address and phone number. It is your responsibility to ensure that the contact information for your account, including any domain accounts is accurate, correct and complete at all times. Hostavisa is not responsible for any lapse in the Services, including without limitation, any lapsed domain registrations due to outdated contact information being associated with the domain. In case you have to check or change your contact data, you may lead to the termination of your account.
The Service and any data you provide to Hostavisa is hosted in the United Kingdom (U.K.) unless otherwise provided. If you access the Service from outside of the U.K., you are voluntarily transferring information (potentially including personally-identifiable information) and content to the U.K. and you agreeing that our collection, use, storage and sharing of your information and content is subject to the laws of the U.K., and not necessarily of the jurisdiction in which you are located.
- Contacting Us
Please contact us using our contact page. For all technical support requests, please submit a support ticket in the first instance via your account at www.hostavisa.com/clientarea.php. If unable to access your account please email us at support@hostavisa. We aim to respond to all points of contact within 1 hour, however this is usually much less.
- Privacy Statement
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorised employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. We will investigate any actions legally defined as violating your privacy with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.
The information on this web site is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages. This Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
Our Transfers Team will make every effort to help you move your website to us. Transfers are provided as a courtesy service. We do not make any guarantees regarding the availability, possibility, or time required to complete an account transfer. Each hosting company is configured differently, and some hosting platforms save data in an incompatible or proprietary format, which may make it extremely difficult, if not impossible, to migrate some or all account data. In some cases we may not be able to assist you in a transfer of data from an old host. The free transfer service is available for thirty (30) days from your sign up date. Transfers outside of the thirty (30) day period will incur a charge; please contact a member of our Transfers department to receive a price quote. In no event shall Hostavisa be held liable for any lost or missing data or files resulting from a transfer to or from Hostavisa. You are solely responsible for backing up your data in all circumstances.
- General Rules of Use and Conduct
You acknowledge and agree that:
- Your use of this Site and the Services , including any content you submit, will comply with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
- You will not collect or harvest (or permit anyone else to collect or harvest) any User Content or any non-public or personally identifiable information about another User or any other person or entity without their express prior written consent.
- You will not use this Site or the Services in a manner (as determined by Hostavisa in its sole and absolute discretion) that:
- Is illegal, or promotes or encourages illegal activity;
- Promotes, encourages or engages in child pornography or the exploitation of children;
- Promotes, encourages or engages in terrorism, violence against people, animals, or property;
- Promotes, encourages or engages in any spam or other unsolicited bulk email, or computer or network hacking or cracking;
- Violates the Ryan Haight Online Pharmacy Consumer Protection Act of 2008 or similar legislation, or promotes, encourages or engages in the sale or distribution of prescription medication without a valid prescription;
- Infringes on the intellectual property rights of another User or any other person or entity;
- Violates the privacy or publicity rights of another User or any other person or entity, or breaches any duty of confidentiality that you owe to another User or any other person or entity;
- Interferes with the operation of this Site or the Services found at this Site;
- Contains or installs any viruses, worms, bugs, Trojan horses or other code, files or programs designed to, or capable of, disrupting, damaging or limiting the functionality of any software or hardware; or
- Contains false or deceptive language, or unsubstantiated or comparative claims, regarding Hostavisa or Hostavisa's Services.
- You will not copy or distribute in any medium any part of this Site or the Services , except where expressly authorized by Hostavisa.
- You will not modify or alter any part of this Site or the Services found at this Site or any of its related technologies.
- You will not access Hostavisa Content (as defined below) or User Content through any technology or means other than through this Site itself, or as Hostavisa may designate.
- You agree to back-up all of your User Content so that you can access and use it when needed. GoDaddy does not warrant that it backs-up any Account or User Content, and you agree to accept as a risk the loss of any and all of your User Content.
- You will not re-sell or provide the Services for a commercial purpose, including any of Hostavisa's related technologies, without Hostavisa's express prior written consent.
- You agree to provide government-issued photo identification and/or government-issued business identification as required for verification of identity when requested.
- You are aware that Hostavisa may from time-to-time call you about your account, and that, for the purposes of any and all such call(s), you do not have any reasonable expectation of privacy during those calls; indeed you hereby consent to allow Hostavisa, in its sole discretion, to record the entirety of such calls regardless of whether Hostavisa asks you on any particular call for consent to record such call. You further acknowledge and agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable law, any such recording(s) may be submitted as evidence in any legal proceeding in which Hostavisa is a party.
- Hostavisa reserves the right to modify, change, or discontinue any aspect of this Site or the Services, including without limitation prices and fees for the same, at any time.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution